Sigmund Freud’s pleasure principle isn’t exactly rocket science but it’s easy to forget. Essentially it says every action we take is an effort to feel better, either by seeking pleasure or avoiding pain. Avoiding pain usually takes priority and often takes the form of procrastination. We put something off because we perceive it as a source of pain and find something more pleasant to do instead.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Herby Fabius is a part-time entrepreneur with a plan for success. The Stamford, Conn. resident and College of … MoreMore Contributors
- What To Do When Your Business Loses 70 Percent Revenue - Interview with Justin Gilchrist
- How to NOT get hacked... - Papermark Blog
- Tips for Hosting a Successful Conference
- Santa goes digital! 6 new Christmas present delivery secrets revealed
- 10 Reasons Why People Are Not Engaging with Your Business on Facebook?