Sigmund Freud’s pleasure principle isn’t exactly rocket science but it’s easy to forget. Essentially it says every action we take is an effort to feel better, either by seeking pleasure or avoiding pain. Avoiding pain usually takes priority and often takes the form of procrastination. We put something off because we perceive it as a source of pain and find something more pleasant to do instead.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Whether you plan to start a new online business or are launching a blog as part of your company's online outreach, … MoreMore Contributors
- How Can A Junk Removal Business Possibly Lower Taxes?
- What Cloud System is the Ideal Solution for Your Business?
- How to Get Your First Blog Advertiser
- Smart Entrepreneurs Learn The Most From Their Team
- Is comparison syndrome keeping you stuck? [Audio Biz Tip]