Sigmund Freud’s pleasure principle isn’t exactly rocket science but it’s easy to forget. Essentially it says every action we take is an effort to feel better, either by seeking pleasure or avoiding pain. Avoiding pain usually takes priority and often takes the form of procrastination. We put something off because we perceive it as a source of pain and find something more pleasant to do instead.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Did you ever feel unfulfilled in your job and as if life could be offering you more. These are the exact … MoreMore Contributors
- Millennial Madness [podcast]
- CEO Mindset: Are You Developing the Right Skills?
- Entrepreneurs Need To Be Experts On Social Change
- Relate Your Technology Solution to Customer Values
- 7 Headline Templates to Steal (And Why You Should)