Sigmund Freud’s pleasure principle isn’t exactly rocket science but it’s easy to forget. Essentially it says every action we take is an effort to feel better, either by seeking pleasure or avoiding pain. Avoiding pain usually takes priority and often takes the form of procrastination. We put something off because we perceive it as a source of pain and find something more pleasant to do instead.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Daniel Kehrer has spent his career as a thought leader and in the trenches as an expert in small business and digital … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Top WordPress Advertising Management Plugins To Boost Your Revenue
- Google and Twitch Means You Need A Video Marketing Plan
- What is Clan Culture in Regards to Small Business?
- #TYBtop10: Popular Business Experts On Tweak Your Biz
- Why You Shouldnt Be Afraid to Try Instagram and Snapchat