Leadership is about more than just process, says entrepreneur and consultant Gary O'Neil. Process can help your business move along more efficiently, but great leaders do more than establish great processes in order to get people to follow them. Great leaders are able to project their belief system in a way that makes others want to follow. How would you describe your approach to leadership?
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
After years of working to cultivate other people's small business gardens, Allison Semancik decided to plant some seeds … MoreMore Contributors
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- How to Take Advantage of Huge Opportunities in India and China
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!