We're reflecting on the new year, fresh starts, and how to effect real time-saving change in 2013, be it technologically or otherwise: "If Time is Money, Why Am I Always a Dollar Short?"
Who Voted for this Story
With a background in engineering, Bernd Geropp founded his first company, a German tech firm, at age 32 with a … MoreMore Contributors
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition