Are you an “almost” entrepreneur? You have the drive, but you don't have an idea. You have the passion, but you're not quite sure what it's for. Perhaps you're one of the people that say “why reinvent the wheel?”, or “if it was needed, it'd already be done”. If you are one of these people... perhaps you need a square watermelon.
Who Voted for this Story
We've reached the end of our profiles on our "Rock Your Biz" winners, with fifth prize recipient Francisco Perez who … MoreMore Contributors
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- The A to Z Guide to PR Entrepreneurship
- Tales from the Field: Raising an Entrepreneur
- Top 5 Reasons to Shut Your Mouth
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths