No one ever said owning a business would be easy. The title of being an entrepreneur isn't something that you should take lightly. It takes a special kind of person to achieve entrepreneur-status, and an even better one to maintain it. I believe one of the biggest factors in my own success has been my ability to set goals.
Who Voted for this Story
Who would have guessed that two decades ago, BizSugar Contributor of the Week Tom Shivers' career dissatisfaction would … MoreMore Contributors
- 4 Deadly Email Marketing Mistakes To Avoid
- 7 Reasons Why Fun at Work Makes Winning Startups
- Small Business Owners – Do you Know How Much Asset You Own?
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- 7 Reasons Why Facebook Doesn't Give a Sh*t About Your Business Page