No one ever said owning a business would be easy. The title of being an entrepreneur isn't something that you should take lightly. It takes a special kind of person to achieve entrepreneur-status, and an even better one to maintain it. I believe one of the biggest factors in my own success has been my ability to set goals.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Diane Seltzer believes you don’t have to be a big business to make a big impact. With that philosophy in mind, … MoreMore Contributors
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- How to Find Thin Places Where New Perspectives Exist
- How to boost your confidence when you feel out of your league
- Dominate Cyber Monday Sales With These Last-Minute Tips