No one ever said owning a business would be easy. The title of being an entrepreneur isn't something that you should take lightly. It takes a special kind of person to achieve entrepreneur-status, and an even better one to maintain it. I believe one of the biggest factors in my own success has been my ability to set goals.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Lori Byron believes any business owner or entrepreneur can be a superstar. With a love of reading and writing going … MoreMore Contributors
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy
- Relate Your Technology Solution to Customer Values
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches
- Will A Business Incubator Help Hatch Your Startup?