No one ever said owning a business would be easy. The title of being an entrepreneur isn't something that you should take lightly. It takes a special kind of person to achieve entrepreneur-status, and an even better one to maintain it. I believe one of the biggest factors in my own success has been my ability to set goals.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Daniel Sharkov grew up in the blogging business. Usually when we say that, we are talking about someone who started … MoreMore Contributors
- Holiday Marketing Ideas For Your Small Business
- 7 Ways to Make Your Business Fail
- 25 Legit Green Business Certifications
- 6 things I really DON’T Like about being a Small Business owner
- Don\'t Hire a Big Team to Save Time and Money!