No one ever said owning a business would be easy. The title of being an entrepreneur isn't something that you should take lightly. It takes a special kind of person to achieve entrepreneur-status, and an even better one to maintain it. I believe one of the biggest factors in my own success has been my ability to set goals.
Who Voted for this Story
If you feel your management style is lacking, Chris Farmer has some ideas for that. Ironically, it was another … MoreMore Contributors
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?