Successful professionals report experiencing "flow" (a la Csikszentmihalyi) in their work. If you want to perform like a superstar, wean yourself from your "continuous partial attention" habits and start enjoying peak performance perks with these four easy tips.
Who Voted for this Story
Marsha Friedman believes your business should have more than just a brand. She believes your business should be a … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment