The New Year is a great time to reevaluate and reassess where you are in your professional life. Whether you work for someone or you own your business, you may have found that you are not “feeling it” – you might have been overworked, felt underappreciated, or lost your passion for the work you do. If this sounds like you, then a self-assessment sounds like the recipe you need to find your focus and reignite your passion.
Who Voted for this Story
Arthur Piccio, Public Relations and Small Business Coordinator for UPrinting, said he and the print shop he serves … MoreMore Contributors
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question