After I participated in Réal Laplaine's publishing class on November 21, I knew how to publish and distribute my upcoming book. I will use CreateSpace (powered by Amazon) and a print-on-demand service in Gothenburg, Sweden. At the end of the class, Bengt Alvang (Alvång) presented how you could be found in cyberspace. I will read his book, See You at the Top of Google, in the near future.
Who Voted for this Story
At age 16, Kimberly Turner was on her way to becoming a statistic. An unmarried teenage mom with few prospects, she … MoreMore Contributors
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not