Yes, you read correctly. John Jantch of Duct Tape Marketing believes learning to breath as a way to relieve stress will make you better at running your business and healthier over all. But before you dismiss this notion as some kind of new age self improvement kick, read what John has to say about the importance of breathing in relieving stress. Hear his real life experience with the technique and how he believes relieving stress in the long run will improve our businesses and our economy. Read more!
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
When John Paul Aguiar launched his blog two and a half years ago, it was with a much loftier goal than simply finding a … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- Will A Business Incubator Help Hatch Your Startup?