Yes, you read correctly. John Jantch of Duct Tape Marketing believes learning to breath as a way to relieve stress will make you better at running your business and healthier over all. But before you dismiss this notion as some kind of new age self improvement kick, read what John has to say about the importance of breathing in relieving stress. Hear his real life experience with the technique and how he believes relieving stress in the long run will improve our businesses and our economy. Read more!
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Ross Kimbarovsky could tell you about his passion for entrepreneurship. He could (and does) talk often about the drive … MoreMore Contributors
- 4 Ways Entrepreneurs Can Create More Innovations
- The Amazing Story Of This Young Man Shows Why Dignity And Professionalism Matters In Business
- Is Native Commerce the Gateway to Greater Conversions?
- 6 things the NFL\'s focus on Fan Engagement can teach small business
- 5 Productivity Needs And The 10 Business Apps To Meet Them