Yes, you read correctly. John Jantch of Duct Tape Marketing believes learning to breath as a way to relieve stress will make you better at running your business and healthier over all. But before you dismiss this notion as some kind of new age self improvement kick, read what John has to say about the importance of breathing in relieving stress. Hear his real life experience with the technique and how he believes relieving stress in the long run will improve our businesses and our economy. Read more!
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Emory Rowland has been helping David face Goliath for some time now. It all started back in 1997, when Rowland launched … MoreMore Contributors
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!