If you're self-employed (smallbiz owner, entrepreneur, freelancer or independent professional) or planning to transition to self-employment, these 5 books are great resources. As you look forward to the next phase of your business / venture, the timeless advice here will guide you to success.
Who Voted for this Story
Not everyone can take the unique approach Emily Brackett does to her business clients each day. With a BA from … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To