If you're self-employed (smallbiz owner, entrepreneur, freelancer or independent professional) or planning to transition to self-employment, these 5 books are great resources. As you look forward to the next phase of your business / venture, the timeless advice here will guide you to success.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Who would have guessed that two decades ago, BizSugar Contributor of the Week Tom Shivers' career dissatisfaction would … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Find Thin Places Where New Perspectives Exist
- 6 Characteristics of a Good Agile Team Member
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- How to boost your confidence when you feel out of your league