In the stream of life, we all aspire to be something or someone. As you were growing up, you must have had a dream of what you wanted to do in your life when you ‘got older,’ perhaps it was to be a model, a doctor, a teacher or a business owner. Whatever the path you have taken, there comes a time when you need to ask the hard question: “Have you been – or are you – living up the expectations that you set in your earlier life?”
Meet David Leonhardt, our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook. It's a little recognition we … MoreMore Contributors
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!