So you’re a startup founder, aka – the fundraiser, the recruiter, the leader, the value builder, the negotiator, and the visionary amongst other things. What haven’t you done? Even if you can’t jet off to the tropics for a relaxing month-long vacation on a beach, that doesn’t mean you can’t take a little time to unwind.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
While most other high school kids were simply worried about passing math and physics or finding a job for the summer, … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Food Trends and 10 Up-and-Coming Food Franchises That Embody Them
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach