So you’re a startup founder, aka – the fundraiser, the recruiter, the leader, the value builder, the negotiator, and the visionary amongst other things. What haven’t you done? Even if you can’t jet off to the tropics for a relaxing month-long vacation on a beach, that doesn’t mean you can’t take a little time to unwind.
Who Voted for this Story
For Larry Keltto, entrepreneurship was a choice. After getting married in 1993, Keltto discovered the hours of a … MoreMore Contributors
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)