Awkward situations are inevitable when working and spending time with other people. But how you handle them can determine someone else’s impression of you, whether it’s an accurate impression or not. To avoid future awkwardness, and those accompanying uncomfortable silent moments, have these five tactics in your back pocket.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
We always love the opportunity to salute BizSugar contributors who have helped to enrich the community. And … MoreMore Contributors
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?
- How to Become a Master Presenter, Rock Your Next Speech
- Social Media for Food Trucks: Know Your Platform
- 7 Burning Questions and Their Answers on AdWords Duplicate Keywords
- #TYBCommunity Round-Up: Blogger\'s Cheat Sheet, Facebook CTA\'s & More