Awkward situations are inevitable when working and spending time with other people. But how you handle them can determine someone else’s impression of you, whether it’s an accurate impression or not. To avoid future awkwardness, and those accompanying uncomfortable silent moments, have these five tactics in your back pocket.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Belinda Weaver offers words of wisdom for your small business marketing. In 2009, Weaver started Copywrite … MoreMore Contributors
- Should I Pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account?
- 5 Reasons Why Content Marketing is Getting Harder and More Important
- Twitter Hashtags For Bloggers And Business Owners
- Top 5 Web-Based Collaboration Tools for Small Businesses
- Best Online Marketing Blogs