Awkward situations are inevitable when working and spending time with other people. But how you handle them can determine someone else’s impression of you, whether it’s an accurate impression or not. To avoid future awkwardness, and those accompanying uncomfortable silent moments, have these five tactics in your back pocket.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
If you're trying to get visitors to click your sponsored content, try using an image with a celebrity or with eye … MoreMore Contributors
- Three ways to write for the Web
- There is no shame in seeking help
- Does My Business Need a CRM Software?
- Guest Blogging: How to Keep the Editor Happy & Get Published
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -