Awkward situations are inevitable when working and spending time with other people. But how you handle them can determine someone else’s impression of you, whether it’s an accurate impression or not. To avoid future awkwardness, and those accompanying uncomfortable silent moments, have these five tactics in your back pocket.
Who Voted for this Story
Imagine being able to click onto a Website to design business cards, flyers, and other marketing materials for your … MoreMore Contributors
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices