The 4 P’s of keeping your business activities in balance: pipelines, people, places and prices. Each one of these P’s requires your consistent and careful attention. Without a filled pipeline, you will constantly be looking for new clients. Without connecting with people, no one will know or care who you are. Without visiting the right places, you could miss exciting opportunities and you could experience monotony. Without appropriate pricing you could be losing money and/or clients.
The founder of FixCourse likes to do just what the name of his Website implies, fix your business to increase revenue … MoreMore Contributors
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic