Ideas, plans, and strategies only translate into value for our customers and us in execution. It's putting them into action, learning, adjusting, tuning, and producing results that drive the value of our ideas, plans, and strategies.
Who Voted for this Story
Adam Connell's career didn't start out like most in the marketing field. Today, he's the operations manager for a U.K. … MoreMore Contributors
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not