Ideas, plans, and strategies only translate into value for our customers and us in execution. It's putting them into action, learning, adjusting, tuning, and producing results that drive the value of our ideas, plans, and strategies.
Who Voted for this Story
If you feel your management style is lacking, Chris Farmer has some ideas for that. Ironically, it was another … MoreMore Contributors
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back