Ideas, plans, and strategies only translate into value for our customers and us in execution. It's putting them into action, learning, adjusting, tuning, and producing results that drive the value of our ideas, plans, and strategies.
Who Voted for this Story
Meet our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook Jim Armstrong of Get Busy Media. Jim not only runs … MoreMore Contributors
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers