It is time to stop paying for the sins of our fathers. There are very few salespeople today who behave like salespeople behaved in the past. Today, salespeople are smart, business-savvy professionals who have every bit as much professionalism as someone who works in any other business role, and in some cases far more.
Who Voted for this Story
After years of working to cultivate other people's small business gardens, Allison Semancik decided to plant some seeds … MoreMore Contributors
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?