It is time to stop paying for the sins of our fathers. There are very few salespeople today who behave like salespeople behaved in the past. Today, salespeople are smart, business-savvy professionals who have every bit as much professionalism as someone who works in any other business role, and in some cases far more.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
There was a time when a graduate from journalism school dreamt of nothing so much as landing that first beat reporter … MoreMore Contributors
- 25 Legit Green Business Certifications
- 6 things I really DON’T Like about being a Small Business owner
- 7 Ways to Make Your Business Fail
- Don\'t Hire a Big Team to Save Time and Money!
- Holiday Marketing Ideas For Your Small Business