Particularly in a down economy, it's not your selling techniques that matter -- it's what you know about a client's business that will open the door to a deal.
Who Voted for this Story
Imagine a network of business professionals sharing valuable information for every step in the career … MoreMore Contributors
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?