When you offer multiple plans for a service, the cheapest plan’s customers tends to require the most support. Now at first this seems counter-intuitive. You’d expect the opposite: that the people who pay the most feel more entitled to support, and thus ask for more of it. So if the cheapest customers truly require the most support, why is that?
He's just 18, but with a collection of blogs and Websites in a range of targeted niches, including BlogPreneurs and … MoreMore Contributors
- How To Drive Alignment Between Sales & Marketing
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!