Thoughts on when it is okay to fail and when it is not okay to fail. These meditations focus on the contests in sales, as well as the contests in life. Sometimes it is okay to fail, but never when it is a failure that could have been prevented by additional effort.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
All small business owners must get acquainted with marketing, but for Fiona McEachran it was a match made in … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Become a Master Presenter, Rock Your Next Speech
- 5 Tips to Creating Loyal and Long-Term Employees
- 7 Burning Questions and Their Answers on AdWords Duplicate Keywords
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?
- Social Media for Food Trucks: Know Your Platform