Thoughts on when it is okay to fail and when it is not okay to fail. These meditations focus on the contests in sales, as well as the contests in life. Sometimes it is okay to fail, but never when it is a failure that could have been prevented by additional effort.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
With the growing importance of online marketing, having a blog has become a huge part of running a … MoreMore Contributors
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- 10 Food Trends and 10 Up-and-Coming Food Franchises That Embody Them
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)