Thoughts on when it is okay to fail and when it is not okay to fail. These meditations focus on the contests in sales, as well as the contests in life. Sometimes it is okay to fail, but never when it is a failure that could have been prevented by additional effort.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Businesses owners are in need of advice. But sometimes they haven't got the budget for the experience they require. … MoreMore Contributors
- 2014 Bot Traffic Report : \"Bots now account for 56% of all website traffic\"
- Key Sales Management Actions To Prepare for 2015 (#video)
- How to NOT get hacked... - Papermark Blog
- Tips for Hosting a Successful Conference
- 10 Reasons Why People Are Not Engaging with Your Business on Facebook?