Thoughts on when it is okay to fail and when it is not okay to fail. These meditations focus on the contests in sales, as well as the contests in life. Sometimes it is okay to fail, but never when it is a failure that could have been prevented by additional effort.
Who Voted for this Story
Daniel Sharkov grew up in the blogging business. Usually when we say that, we are talking about someone who started … MoreMore Contributors
- Craft an Attention-Grabbing Message
- 8 Ways A Local Marketing Service Gets You More Community Support
- Non-Solicitation Agreement
- YouTube Channel Marketing Tools
- 10 Top Marketing Content Sources For Your Startup