Thoughts on when it is okay to fail and when it is not okay to fail. These meditations focus on the contests in sales, as well as the contests in life. Sometimes it is okay to fail, but never when it is a failure that could have been prevented by additional effort.
Who Voted for this Story
If you're a small business owner or entrepreneur just getting started or running a successful business and seeking … MoreMore Contributors
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!