Customers want ideas, insight. They want to know how to improve their businesses, how to address new opportunities. They want their sales people to help them see new things, to engage them in conversations about new processes, procedures.
Who Voted for this Story
Not everyone can take the unique approach Emily Brackett does to her business clients each day. With a BA from … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst