Co-Creation is becoming an important concept, ultimately, being able to work with our customers, co-creating value will become very important--at least with our leading customers. We can't possibly innovate fast enough to meet our customers needs to innovate and grow. Neither can our competitors. But if we can co-create with our customers, we can accelerate what we both achieve.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
You may have heard this story before. Dedicated, experienced corporate professional grows tired of the lack of … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Tips to Creating Loyal and Long-Term Employees
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?
- 7 Burning Questions and Their Answers on AdWords Duplicate Keywords
- 6 Ways To Create SEO-Friendly Website For Small Businesses - Infographic
- Social Media for Food Trucks: Know Your Platform