Co-Creation is becoming an important concept, ultimately, being able to work with our customers, co-creating value will become very important--at least with our leading customers. We can't possibly innovate fast enough to meet our customers needs to innovate and grow. Neither can our competitors. But if we can co-create with our customers, we can accelerate what we both achieve.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
As anyone who regularly visits the BizSugar community knows, we absolutely love our contributors. Contributors … MoreMore Contributors
- Smart Entrepreneurs Learn The Most From Their Team
- How to Get Your First Blog Advertiser
- What Cloud System is the Ideal Solution for Your Business?
- How Can A Junk Removal Business Possibly Lower Taxes?
- Is comparison syndrome keeping you stuck? [Audio Biz Tip]