Co-Creation is becoming an important concept, ultimately, being able to work with our customers, co-creating value will become very important--at least with our leading customers. We can't possibly innovate fast enough to meet our customers needs to innovate and grow. Neither can our competitors. But if we can co-create with our customers, we can accelerate what we both achieve.
Who Voted for this Story
We've all heard people say that losing a particular job may have been the best thing that ever happened to … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You