A review of Daniel Pink's latest book called "To Sell is Human: The Surprising Truth About Motivating Others" based on a recent meeting with him at a local book reading event. Whether we like it or not, we're ALL in sales. But, the old ways of selling do not work anymore.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Though trained as a manufacturing engineer with a long and distinguished career in Corporate America, Jenny Bhatt found … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Become a Master Presenter, Rock Your Next Speech
- Social Media for Food Trucks: Know Your Platform
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?
- 5 Types of Content That Perform Best
- #TYBCommunity Round-Up: Blogger\'s Cheat Sheet, Facebook CTA\'s & More