A review of Daniel Pink's latest book called "To Sell is Human: The Surprising Truth About Motivating Others" based on a recent meeting with him at a local book reading event. Whether we like it or not, we're ALL in sales. But, the old ways of selling do not work anymore.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
That's right, you don't need to be a massive global corporation to take advantage of emerging markets in China and … MoreMore Contributors
- There is no shame in seeking help
- Does My Business Need a CRM Software?
- HTTPs vs. HTTP. To move or not to move?
- Three ways to write for the Web
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -