One of the most important coaching roles a managers can play with the sales people they are coaching is getting them to think differently. In the press of everyday business, we get in a rut--I wrote about it a couple of days ago in "Momentum-Helping Us Or Holding Is Back?" In maximizing the performance of each person, it's important that we challenge them to think differently about everything they do.
Meet David Leonhardt, our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook. It's a little recognition we … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Choose an Accountant Who Is Also an Advisor
- 7 Reasons Why Fun at Work Makes Winning Startups
- 10 Creative Ideas for Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring Budget
- 7 Reasons Why Facebook Doesn't Give a Sh*t About Your Business Page
- 4 Deadly Email Marketing Mistakes To Avoid