The more complicated or confusing we make it for our customers to work with us in acquiring our products and in working with us, the more likely they are to go somewhere else--somewhere where it's easier to buy!
Who Voted for this Story
Though he had always had a a strong interest in entrepreneurship, it was a desire to be there for his wife and children … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!