Self discipline is truly the foundational attribute of great performers, including great salespeople. It is this discipline that allows them to take the actions that some put off and most never take. It separates the top performers from the rest of the pack. More often than not, it allows those with less skills and more desire to outperform those with greater skill and less discipline.
Who Voted for this Story
Hurray for Jenny How, our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week." If you haven't stopped by her cool and informative … MoreMore Contributors
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- The A to Z Guide to PR Entrepreneurship
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- Tales from the Field: Raising an Entrepreneur
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?