Self discipline is truly the foundational attribute of great performers, including great salespeople. It is this discipline that allows them to take the actions that some put off and most never take. It separates the top performers from the rest of the pack. More often than not, it allows those with less skills and more desire to outperform those with greater skill and less discipline.
Who Voted for this Story
Meet David Leonhardt, our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook. It's a little recognition we … MoreMore Contributors
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business