Self discipline is truly the foundational attribute of great performers, including great salespeople. It is this discipline that allows them to take the actions that some put off and most never take. It separates the top performers from the rest of the pack. More often than not, it allows those with less skills and more desire to outperform those with greater skill and less discipline.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
There was a time when a graduate from journalism school dreamt of nothing so much as landing that first beat reporter … MoreMore Contributors
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- 10 Food Trends and 10 Up-and-Coming Food Franchises That Embody Them
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow