In his latest book To Sell Is Human; Daniel Pink explores the concept of serving as a more effective mindset and approach for sales professionals to move prospects. He believes we are all selling in some way today. If you are trying to move others, you are selling. Specifically the research strongly supports that selling is most effective when it is serving the customer and improving his life. This post shows how to do it.
Who Voted for this Story
Herby Fabius is a part-time entrepreneur with a plan for success. The Stamford, Conn. resident and College of … MoreMore Contributors
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- $1 Billion Tumblr Deal Turns 26-Year-Old Founder into Mega-Millionaire
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup