In his latest book To Sell Is Human; Daniel Pink explores the concept of serving as a more effective mindset and approach for sales professionals to move prospects. He believes we are all selling in some way today. If you are trying to move others, you are selling. Specifically the research strongly supports that selling is most effective when it is serving the customer and improving his life. This post shows how to do it.
Who Voted for this Story
If you're a small business owner or entrepreneur just getting started or running a successful business and seeking … MoreMore Contributors
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team