I am tired of hearing B2B sales people take a passive approach to sales. Our job is to drive revenue… M-O-N-E-Y. Why would someone choose to be a front line B2B rep if they don’t have a little “hunt” in them? Maybe it’s because they like the money, but there is a difference between selling and taking orders...
Who Voted for this Story
Meet Dr. Shannon Reece, most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook. We'll be picking a new … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing