Your buyers should be able to "experience" your product through you, that is how you use it, benefit from it, and your knowledge and use of it is a key factor in them buying in as well.
Who Voted for this Story
Say hello to Holly Hanna, our first BizSugar Facebook "Contributor of the Week." Holly has always wanted to be a … MoreMore Contributors
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?