Another pitfall (besides fear) in sales is lack of energy – indifference, disinclination. Lack of energy is lack of integrity. A person of great integrity is capable of enduring great hardship, and is therefore worthy of great reward. Integrity means hard work, it means head work, it means success.
Who Voted for this Story
Ian Smith likes to say that your business is either remarkable or invisible, and that which one it is depends on … MoreMore Contributors
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis