Recognizing that your online traffic creates offline traffic, and how to manage advertising costs in the processPosted by zimana under Sales
From http://zimana.com 671 days ago
This article provides data that supports that online activity affects offline activity. So an online review of your site correlates to your offline sales.
Please say hello to Niall Devitt, our new Community Manager here at BizSugar. Many of you know Niall from … MoreMore Contributors
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- How the Need for Instant Gratification Undermines Your Business Success
- Turning Interview Notes into A Blog Post
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!