You don’t have to be a professional speaker for public speaking to benefit your business. Public speaking is a good skill to have, but many people are afraid of presenting in front of a crowd. Here are a few tips to make your speaking experience easier and more enjoyable...
If you feel your management style is lacking, Chris Farmer has some ideas for that. Ironically, it was another … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Find Worklife Apps
- A Father’s Wish, an Entrepreneur’s Rise
- The One Secret Every Successful Entrepreneur Knows (and you should too)
- Twitter Updates Mobile Apps with New Design
- IRS Tax Scam Alert and What To Do To Protect Yourself: Scary and Disturbing Tactics By Phony IRS Agents