I've been thinking a lot about how the economy— summer time— and various other challenges have been affecting sales people and their attitude lately. It seems like decision makers are either already on vacation, or they are overwhelmed with completing projects just before going on vacation. Then there are those who are just plain dragging their feet or waiting until year end to make a decision. It can be pretty frustrating to think you have a lot in the pipeline and then have very few deals closing— and in my experience, the minute results begin to suffer, attitudes follow suit.
Who Voted for this Story
If you had asked Rachel Strella in June 2010 what she did for a living, she would have told you she worked in … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- The A to Z Guide to PR Entrepreneurship
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup