Value co-creation moves from teaching the customer to learning from each other. It causes us to leverage our individual and shared experiences together, creating something that we could not have produced separately or in the traditional ways I've spoken of earlier in the post.
Who Voted for this Story
She may work as a full-time director of marketing by day. But in her spare time, Jenn Herman likes teaching small … MoreMore Contributors
- The Role of Religious Belief in Business
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets