Value co-creation moves from teaching the customer to learning from each other. It causes us to leverage our individual and shared experiences together, creating something that we could not have produced separately or in the traditional ways I've spoken of earlier in the post.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
The impact of small businesses can be huge, and no one understands this better than Dave Brock. Brock, … MoreMore Contributors
- There is no shame in seeking help
- Does My Business Need a CRM Software?
- HTTPs vs. HTTP. To move or not to move?
- Three ways to write for the Web
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -