Value co-creation moves from teaching the customer to learning from each other. It causes us to leverage our individual and shared experiences together, creating something that we could not have produced separately or in the traditional ways I've spoken of earlier in the post.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
At age 16, Kimberly Turner was on her way to becoming a statistic. An unmarried teenage mom with few prospects, she … MoreMore Contributors
- Horrific Business Mistakes – Traps to Avoid When Starting a Business
- 8 Tips for Maximizing your Small Business\' Long Term Profitability
- How to Stop a Disaster (or Even a Computer Failure) from Destroying Your Business
- ROI Of Social Media: Why It Matters And How To Measure It
- The Best Times to Post on Facebook, Twitter, and More!