I'm very goal directed. However, without the awareness the metrics provide, I can only be well intended. Making my goals will be a bit of a hit or miss effort. I would certainly try hard, but absent the metrics and the awareness they create, I couldn't make the decisions and take the actions critical to assuring I achieve my goals.
Who Voted for this Story
Though she is a consummate professional with years of experience in the corporate world, her business clients today all … MoreMore Contributors
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers