I'm very goal directed. However, without the awareness the metrics provide, I can only be well intended. Making my goals will be a bit of a hit or miss effort. I would certainly try hard, but absent the metrics and the awareness they create, I couldn't make the decisions and take the actions critical to assuring I achieve my goals.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Remember when getting organic traffic was easier and there was no such thing as a penalty? Early on with AdWords I … MoreMore Contributors
- Take Your Business Online or Die a Slow Death
- 13 Colonial Small Businesses Making a Big Comeback Today
- Ecommerce Marketing: Facebook Or Pinterest? Which Effectively Performs Better?
- Reddit\'s Woes Highlight Short Term Social Strategy Suicide
- 10 Startup Practices That Usually Lead To Disaster