I'm very goal directed. However, without the awareness the metrics provide, I can only be well intended. Making my goals will be a bit of a hit or miss effort. I would certainly try hard, but absent the metrics and the awareness they create, I couldn't make the decisions and take the actions critical to assuring I achieve my goals.
Who Voted for this Story
Long-time BizSugar member Alastair Kay has had a varied career, with years experience in Internet marketing beginning … MoreMore Contributors
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones