I'm very goal directed. However, without the awareness the metrics provide, I can only be well intended. Making my goals will be a bit of a hit or miss effort. I would certainly try hard, but absent the metrics and the awareness they create, I couldn't make the decisions and take the actions critical to assuring I achieve my goals.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
You could say that Matthew Needham grew up in business. His first experience in the business world came at age 6 when … MoreMore Contributors
- Podcast Episode 101: Your 2015 Content Marketing Strategy: The Final Push —Resonance Content
- How to NOT get hacked... - Papermark Blog
- 10 Reasons Why People Are Not Engaging with Your Business on Facebook?
- What To Do When Your Business Loses 70 Percent Revenue - Interview with Justin Gilchrist
- Santa goes digital! 6 new Christmas present delivery secrets revealed