I'm very goal directed. However, without the awareness the metrics provide, I can only be well intended. Making my goals will be a bit of a hit or miss effort. I would certainly try hard, but absent the metrics and the awareness they create, I couldn't make the decisions and take the actions critical to assuring I achieve my goals.
Who Voted for this Story
If you have any doubts about the power of social media as a global marketing tool, just talk to Shane Gibson. As … MoreMore Contributors
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers