Too many marketing departments are still living in the 1990s with how they feel salespeople should be making presentations. Marketing departments are notorious for making slick presentations that do nothing but extol the virtues of how wonderful their company is. I call these “capabilities presentations.” Really they should be called “look at me – I think I’m perfect” presentations.
Meet Matt S. Mansfield of Matt About Business, our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on … MoreMore Contributors
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- How To Drive Alignment Between Sales & Marketing
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis