when we start looking at how sales people spend their time, increasingly we find more time is spent in non-selling related activities than in selling related activities. Surveys show time spent in sales related activities at a little more than 40%. In surveys we've done with a number of organizations recently, we are seeing sales related time significantly lower, sometimes south of 20%.
Since its founding in 2002, the Web and mobile design firm Jon-Mikel Bailey heads with partners James Stup, Jason … MoreMore Contributors
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success