Here's a quick tip that can really increase your ability to move a sale forward, especially if you're new to selling. Many jobs have a characteristic “voice” — a way of speaking (tonality, rhythm, vocabulary, tempo) that identifies the speaker as a member of that profession. One of the easiest ways to spot a newbie salesperson is that they've got that irritating salesman's voice. It's a bit more difficult to describe, but it's breezy, filled with false excitement, and sounds slightly staged, as if the speaker has rehearsed a script.
Who Voted for this Story
If you want to know how becoming a contributing member of BizSugar.com and a member of our BizSugar community on … MoreMore Contributors
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- $1 Billion Tumblr Deal Turns 26-Year-Old Founder into Mega-Millionaire
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic