If you don’t show the value you will definitely not win whatever your price is. Even if you have a lowest price on the market, it does not mean much to the prospect, because they don’t see the difference between your product and ones from the competition.
Who Voted for this Story
Marie Forleo not only talks the talk. She also walks the walk. In 2001, she quit her job in publishing and embarked on … MoreMore Contributors
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- How To Drive Alignment Between Sales & Marketing
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now