In sales, the fate of the runner-up is no fun. Learn how your small business can profit from lost sales so that you can win the deal next time out. Your company has invested the same effort, and perhaps funds, as the winner but without the payoff. However, there are treasures to be mined from sales rejection, if you have the right perspective. Seen in a different light, every loss is a mini case study that can be stored and drawn upon to your advantage.
Woo-hoo! Meet our latest "Contributor of the Week," Ileane Smith. Ileane started her small business adventure … MoreMore Contributors
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success