27 years ago today, after a long, complex sales cycle, I closed the biggest, most important deal of my life. When the deal was negotiated, the buyer chose to make the acquisition. I never asked for the order; not once...
Who Voted for this Story
Diane Seltzer believes you don’t have to be a big business to make a big impact. With that philosophy in mind, … MoreMore Contributors
- Beware of Heartbleeds Security Threat on Your Business - Terry Culkin
- The four-step formula for more powerful marketing and advertising
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares
- Why Twitter's New Design is Great for Local Businesses
- Spring Clean Your Small Business