27 years ago today, after a long, complex sales cycle, I closed the biggest, most important deal of my life. When the deal was negotiated, the buyer chose to make the acquisition. I never asked for the order; not once...
Who Voted for this Story
Roy Opata Olende has some insight what will make your employees work more effectively. He didn't plan to become … MoreMore Contributors
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes