27 years ago today, after a long, complex sales cycle, I closed the biggest, most important deal of my life. When the deal was negotiated, the buyer chose to make the acquisition. I never asked for the order; not once...
Who Voted for this Story
Our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week brings something unique to the table, a business model more entrepreneurs … MoreMore Contributors
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- The A to Z Guide to PR Entrepreneurship