The ability to sell requires a strong ability to diagnose the client’s problems and challenges. By diagnosing their problems and challenges, and by developing a full understanding of their root causes, the professional salesperson can build a solution that perfectly matches the client’s needs, improving their performance and providing them with the outcome they desire.
Who Voted for this Story
Not everyone can take the unique approach Emily Brackett does to her business clients each day. With a BA from … MoreMore Contributors
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- How To Drive Alignment Between Sales & Marketing
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience