The ability to sell requires a strong ability to diagnose the client’s problems and challenges. By diagnosing their problems and challenges, and by developing a full understanding of their root causes, the professional salesperson can build a solution that perfectly matches the client’s needs, improving their performance and providing them with the outcome they desire.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
We've reached the end of our profiles on our "Rock Your Biz" winners, with fifth prize recipient Francisco Perez who … MoreMore Contributors
- 8 Tips for Maximizing your Small Business\' Long Term Profitability
- ROI Of Social Media: Why It Matters And How To Measure It
- 21 Habits of Highly Successful Growth Hackers
- The Best Times to Post on Facebook, Twitter, and More!
- Horrific Business Mistakes – Traps to Avoid When Starting a Business