It isn’t being perfect that builds client relationships that stand the test of time. Passing through fire together is what forges the strong, lasting relationships.
Who Voted for this Story
It's often said that small business people wear a lot of hats. To BizSugar members, the hat most associated with small … MoreMore Contributors
- Tales from the Field: Raising an Entrepreneur
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- The A to Z Guide to PR Entrepreneurship
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- Top 5 Reasons to Shut Your Mouth