The most effective way to prevent deals from stalling is to schedule an advance on every sales encounter. This is difficult, but it is still much easier than having to reengage the prospect later.
Who Voted for this Story
Okay, we know how that sounds, but just listen for a minute. Laura is in the business of making the impossible … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 top productivity tips for business owners
- Essential Content Marketing And Social Media Marketing Tips For Small Business
- 4 Keys to a More Productive Blogging and Marketing Workday
- The Importance Of Being Earnest for Small Business Owners
- A Father’s Wish, an Entrepreneur’s Rise