Likewise in sales, we maximize our ability to win--and bring great value to our customers by playing our own game. But there are huge numbers of things that threaten to throw us off our game. Sometimes, we get off our game, without even recognizing it until we are well entrenched in defense and responding--not leading.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
We've all heard people say that losing a particular job may have been the best thing that ever happened to … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Headline Templates to Steal (And Why You Should)
- Relate Your Technology Solution to Customer Values
- How Should The Word \"Social\" Feature In The Overall Business Strategy?
- Millennial Madness [podcast]
- 7 Things That Make the Small Business Influencer Awards Stand Out