Likewise in sales, we maximize our ability to win--and bring great value to our customers by playing our own game. But there are huge numbers of things that threaten to throw us off our game. Sometimes, we get off our game, without even recognizing it until we are well entrenched in defense and responding--not leading.
Who Voted for this Story
When John Paul Aguiar launched his blog two and a half years ago, it was with a much loftier goal than simply finding a … MoreMore Contributors
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?