Likewise in sales, we maximize our ability to win--and bring great value to our customers by playing our own game. But there are huge numbers of things that threaten to throw us off our game. Sometimes, we get off our game, without even recognizing it until we are well entrenched in defense and responding--not leading.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Since its founding in 2002, the Web and mobile design firm Jon-Mikel Bailey heads with partners James Stup, Jason … MoreMore Contributors
- My Top 5 Business Blunders
- So You\'ve Got a Recall. What Now?
- The Growing Trend of Flexible Workplaces – Benefits & Challenges [podcast]
- Manage your Business in the Cloud via Outsourcing and Automation: Why and How
- Nurturing Customer Relationships Is Your Business – Infographic