Sales deal closing techniques from the ‘always be closing’ school are struggling in the face of lengthening buying cycles and formalized buying processes.
Who Voted for this Story
Though trained as a manufacturing engineer with a long and distinguished career in Corporate America, Jenny Bhatt found … MoreMore Contributors
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?