I was a wholesale diamond trader for 25 years. I worked deep in the heart of the famous Forty-Seventh Street Diamond District of Manhattan. When I tell people this, the first thing they ask me is, “Is it true that you guys make handshake agreements for millions of dollars?”
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
If you want to know what not to do when starting a business, Rahul Varshneya is your go to guy. Of course, he can also … MoreMore Contributors
- Dirty Little Secrets Of Family Business Book Review
- Personal Branding: What\'s Your Online Reputation?
- How to Update WordPress Safely
- How To Promote Your eCommerce Store?
- Marketing Automation: Things We Can\'t Do Without in 2016