I was a wholesale diamond trader for 25 years. I worked deep in the heart of the famous Forty-Seventh Street Diamond District of Manhattan. When I tell people this, the first thing they ask me is, “Is it true that you guys make handshake agreements for millions of dollars?”
Who Voted for this Story
How do you use BizSugar to benefit your small business? Our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week Ivan … MoreMore Contributors
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not