I was a wholesale diamond trader for 25 years. I worked deep in the heart of the famous Forty-Seventh Street Diamond District of Manhattan. When I tell people this, the first thing they ask me is, “Is it true that you guys make handshake agreements for millions of dollars?”
Who Voted for this Story
If you had to choose one job description for our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week, Hesham Zebida, that job … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Choose an Accountant Who Is Also an Advisor
- Small Business Owners – Do you Know How Much Asset You Own?
- How Google Authorship Can Protect You From Plagiarism
- 8 Secrets for Recruiting Top Engineering Talent; YEC Weighs in
- Sparkplugging Podcast Episode #102: Who Doesn’t Need A Mailing List?