About a year ago, I hacked my wallet. Actually, I bought a new wallet, and as an added feature it included a pocket with a removable smaller wallet. The smaller wallet was described as a “weekend wallet” where you could just grab the cards you most often used and carry those instead of the full wallet
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Do you want to create a business video, marketing clip, or advertisement, but don't want to spend hundreds or … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Reasons To Put It In Writing
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- What keeps a coach like you up at night?
- How to Find Thin Places Where New Perspectives Exist
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path