Dont let the simple concept of a first sale mislead you. Obtaining that first customer can sometimes be a long, arduous battle. Here's how.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
At age 16, Kimberly Turner was on her way to becoming a statistic. An unmarried teenage mom with few prospects, she … MoreMore Contributors
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business
- 10 Food Trends and 10 Up-and-Coming Food Franchises That Embody Them