Ten different types of bad clients, and what you can do to avoid them. If you’ve been freelancing for long, then there’s no doubt you’ve read some of the horror stories about bad clients. You may have even run into a few bad clients in your own business.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
We've reached the end of our profiles on our "Rock Your Biz" winners, with fifth prize recipient Francisco Perez who … MoreMore Contributors
- CEO Mindset: Are You Developing the Right Skills?
- 7 Things That Make the Small Business Influencer Awards Stand Out
- Millennial Madness [podcast]
- How Should The Word \"Social\" Feature In The Overall Business Strategy?
- Entrepreneurs Need To Be Experts On Social Change