Ten different types of bad clients, and what you can do to avoid them. If you’ve been freelancing for long, then there’s no doubt you’ve read some of the horror stories about bad clients. You may have even run into a few bad clients in your own business.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Gee Ranasinha has always had a good eye both for great photographs and for future trends in business. Today, Ranasinha … MoreMore Contributors
- Tim Ferriss’ Investing Checklist for Not \"Getting Your Face Ripped Off\"
- 40+ WordPress Design And Development Tools For Bloggers
- Companies are bought, not sold
- The 3 Opportunities Sales Reps Can Miss Going Into A Holiday Weekend
- Be Committed, Consistent and Progressive