Ten different types of bad clients, and what you can do to avoid them. If you’ve been freelancing for long, then there’s no doubt you’ve read some of the horror stories about bad clients. You may have even run into a few bad clients in your own business.
Who Voted for this Story
After a career in big business, Susan Oakes has taken the small business path. This week's BizSugar Contributor of the … MoreMore Contributors
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?