I came across an infographic tool called Piktochart. This was after doing my podcast on Infographics and my Infographic on Infographics. This is a tool for those who want to make infographics, but are not able to create their own graphics.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Businesses owners are in need of advice. But sometimes they haven't got the budget for the experience they require. … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Find Thin Places Where New Perspectives Exist
- How to boost your confidence when you feel out of your league
- 4 Ways to Get More Out of Mobile App Marketing
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path